As Canadians, we certainly know how to endure cold weather better than most, however that doesn't mean we're invulnerable to the impacts that winter can have on our skin. Luckily, there are lots of ways to protect your skin and using these tips can help you beat back the negative effects winter have.
Here are top five tips we have to help you keep your skin happy and healthy during the cold winter months in Canada:
1. Have an amazing skin-care routine that not only moisturizes, but locks down hydration
2. Use plenty of face mask sheets, or sleeping masks and turn on the humidifier when you go to sleep
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize
4. Use lukewarm water to wash your face, not hot or cold
5. Stay hydrated and drink lots and lots of water